nearly 60 years of excellence
Servicing all your auto repair needs since 1952
Simply The Best
- Unparalleled Service
- Free Loaners
- Rentals on sight available
- All Repairs, All Makes All Models
Member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA)
Collision Group of America
PPG Paint Supplier (Lifetime Guarantee)
Home Town Pride
Based in Metro Detroit for over 60 years! Our customers are not treated like walking dollar signs, no they are our family, friends and neighbors, and we give all our customers that same great service. We use water-borne paint to protect our neighbors from industrial pollution.
Member of the ASA
The Automotive Service Association (ASA) advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. When your vehicle is repaired by an Automotive Service Association (ASA) member-business, you can expect the following:
- Attentiveness to you, the customer. ASA members work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. An average of 78 percent of customers are repeat customers.
- Repairs and service are backed by years of experience. The average ASA shop is 19 years old and 92 percent of ASA members are part of family-owned businesses.
- Adherence to ASA’s Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Accurate diagnosis and repairs. ASA members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Access to information. By belonging to ASA, members have access to more than 35 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education, and regulatory information.
Certifications / Certified for Quality Assurance
Certifications keep our technicians and standards world class. Our technicians are certified to insure top quality service. Certifications (such as ASE, I-Car Gold and ATEG) mean more than nifty badges on our uniforms or pretty plaques hanging in our waiting room. They show our dedication to the continued pursuit of world class service!
ASE’s mission is to improve the quality of vehicle repair and service through the testing and certification or repair and service professionals. Motorists benefit from ASE certification. It is a valuable yardstick by which to measure the knowledge and skills of individual technicians, as well as the commitment to quality of the repair facility employing ASE Certified Professionals.
I-Car Gold Certified
Gold Class Professionals have the knowledge and understanding to effectively communicate and work with one another when repairing your vehicle. They know when parts can be repaired, or when they need to be replaced. This helps to eliminate surprises when the repair bill comes, and it leads to less hassle for you! Gold Class Professionals are dedicated to training their employees on the latest collision repair technology to help achieve a safe and complete repair.
Whether the subject is structural repairs, replacement, structural foams, adhesives or restraint systems, ATEG’s links to the OEMs ensure the latest, most accurate model specific information available to the collision repair industry.
Simply put, we are the best! We are not happy until you are happy!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Green Facility
- Friendly Professional Service